Who is Eligible?
MyGeisinger online registration is available to Geisinger patients age 18 and over.
If you are the parent or caregiver of a Geisinger patient, additional verification may be required to process your MyGeisinger registration.
To watch a demo of MyGeisinger registration, click on the "Watch a demonstration" link on the right side of this page.
How To Register?
- Click on Register Now and complete the MyGeisinger user registration process. Please be sure to remember your User ID & Password for future logins.
- During MyGeisinger user registration, you can request access to your Geisinger medical record.
- If access is requested, you may elect to instantly activate your account, or have a MyGeisinger activation letter containing an activation code mailed to the address recorded in our patient files.
- Based on your choice of activation methods, please follow the instructions provided.
Parental Access to Online Records
Parents of a Minor Patient (less than 18 years old)
With parental access, you can view your child's Geisinger medical record and communicate on their behalf. To request parental access, you must:
- be the birth parent or legal guardian of a child under 18 years old
- have access to your own MyGeisinger account
- complete & return the appropriate parental authorization form to Geisinger
Caregiver Access to Online Records
With caregiver access, you can view an adult patient's Geisinger medical record and communicate on their behalf. To request caregiver access, you must:
- obtain patient's written approval to access their medical record or provide Power of Attorney documentation
- have your own MyGeisinger account
- complete & return the appropriate caregiver authorization form to Geisinger